Sign in to follow this  

Prairie City Tomorrow! 3/8/2009

We have about 8 people going up to Prairie City tomorrow. We can meet at PC around 9:00-9:30.

So far we have 7 dirtbikes and a quad. RMZ250, TTR125, CRF230, XR100, 2 x CR250, KTM 450, and a Yamaha 350 quad.

All skill levels welcome.

The more the merrier, so if you wanna come out and ride hit me up.

It should be an epic day. Great weather, soft dirt, good company

916-718-4426

stan_the_man_25@hotmail.com

Stan

I was planning on heading out there tomorrow morning to ride for a little while by my self. I am on a TTR 125 and a beginner so if its cool I may tag along with you guys. Where are you guys gonna meet up, over by the Mud Mart in that parking area? I have never rode with anyone from TT before so I wont recognize any vehicles. I drive a red Ford Ranger.

-Keith

Keith, give me a call and I'll tell you the details.

My buddy and I will be out there tomorrow at about 9 for a couple of hours. Yellow DRZ400 and a green KLX300, both on hitch carriers on the backs of Yukons. Maybe we'll see you there. I'm expecting it to be packed, so we may not be there too long.

Just got back.

Bummer we didnt get to meet up Stan. I was looking out for your tacomas in the staging area, but never saw the Blue x-runner since I figured that one would stand out. Got there just after 9, and left at 11. Would have stayed for another 30 min but took a spill and landed on my right shoulder. Its a little sore so I figured I should just pack it up. From about 10:30 on it looked like it was going to be a zoo so I was glad that I got in and out quick. I would like to head up to Mammoth Bar in a few weeks after school settles down. I have never been anywhere else besides PC. I need to expand my horizon!

Just got back.

Bummer we didnt get to meet up Stan. I was looking out for your tacomas in the staging area, but never saw the Blue x-runner since I figured that one would stand out. Got there just after 9, and left at 11. Would have stayed for another 30 min but took a spill and landed on my right shoulder. Its a little sore so I figured I should just pack it up. From about 10:30 on it looked like it was going to be a zoo so I was glad that I got in and out quick. I would like to head up to Mammoth Bar in a few weeks after school settles down. I have never been anywhere else besides PC. I need to expand my horizon!

We got there at 10:00. By the time we picked up the extra bikes and quad everyone got hungry, so we had some breakfast. It was a damn zoo out there. We stayed until 5:30, then packed up.

Send me a PM whenever you want to ride. I'm always down.

Stan

Yeh I was thinking about it when I got there and was like well I wonder with the time change if they are an hour behind me so I would ride for a while then check out the staging area, didnt see the trucks so I would go back for a little while.

I will hit you up the next time I head out.

I was out there from 9:00 until 11:30. It was pretty busy. With all the loaded trailers I saw headed that way when I was going home, I can only imagine how packed it must have gotten. I came off my bike and landed on my head at about 11:00, so I was ready to go.

I was out there from 9:00 until 11:30. It was pretty busy. With all the loaded trailers I saw headed that way when I was going home, I can only imagine how packed it must have gotten. I came off my bike and landed on my head at about 11:00, so I was ready to go.

sounds like are days were identicle...

My shoulder is still pretty sore today:banghead:

Have you guys been up to mammoth bar/Foresthill area recently?

I have never been up there and may try and ride up there in a few weeks with a buddy. Does it get super packed like PC does?

Mammoth Bar gets pretty crowded, but it's a totally different kind of a place than PC. There are actual trails rather than just a big open riding area, so you don't have people coming at you from every direction like can happen at PC. I've only been up to Foresthill once, late last year, but can't wait to go back! From what I've read, though, it's closed until May 1 for a seasonal closure. I hope to be there on either May 1 or 2, whichever day it opens!

Yeh my GF parents have gone up to Foresthill before and they really liked it. I guess its supposed to be pretty big as well. But I figure Mammoth Bar would give me a good chance to get used to a different type of terrain so I want to give that a go before May.

Mammoth and Foresthill are both extremely fun.

I prefer Foresthill over Mammoth because there are always less peeps at Foresthill.

Shoot me a PM when you guys want to head out, I'll be able to get a good group together.