Sign in to follow this  

Supercross spoiler about daytona

lawrence on the podium "yea hey all u losers on the internet, I came out of nowhere almost won the Daytona SX and now I'm going to smoke out the Trophy Girls" eat it!!!

I'm just kidding :p but ya gotta love his heart!

I can't believe he rode as good as he did and i'm glad he didn't mess with Chad

I bet that shut up all the J-law na sayers. congrats to him. 450 class is actually interesting this year.

Yeah its pretty impressive for J Law to get second. Kid may be a punk but he's got natural talent. Who knows where he would have ended up have it not been for that beginning pile up.

aMen!! Not to mention his repsect to let the championship chaser by without altercation. Esp. since Reed ran him high.

I wish I coulda seen him in Indy's night show though last week. Definately think he fits the big bore bike better. Although TransWorld's interview with him this week said, it'll depend on if Bubba rides outdoors or not if he'll step up for the Nats or not....

aMen!! Not to mention his repsect to let the championship chaser by without altercation. Esp. since Reed ran him high.

I wish I coulda seen him in Indy's night show though last week. Definately think he fits the big bore bike better. Although TransWorld's interview with him this week said, it'll depend on if Bubba rides outdoors or not if he'll step up for the Nats or not....

Reed did not run him high, Lawrence knew he was there a got out of the way - class act for him to do that. Maybe with riding the 450 he grew up about 3 years. Regrdless, a few great races and classy moves from him and we should all wipe the slate clean. He's still a kid and in time will grow up.

Reed did not run him high, Lawrence knew he was there a got out of the way - class act for him to do that. Maybe with riding the 450 he grew up about 3 years. Regrdless, a few great races and classy moves from him and we should all wipe the slate clean. He's still a kid and in time will grow up.

I am referring to the heat race, obviously he didn't run him high in the Main. Maybe not so much ran him high, but def. held him high with a brake check....

I'm a Reed fan, not nagging...just thankful

Well said. He also said cool things about Reed on the podium. He certainly slowed for Reed but Reed certainly had the speed and time to pass him. Now get J-Law some Crest Whitening Strips.

Now Milsaps move on Alessi was not cool and very uncalled for.

Greg

Prediction: In celebration of his podium, JLaw will get totally hammered tonight, rob a liquor store, and steal a police car. He will then fall victim to food poisoning, and miss next week.

Well said. He also said cool things about Reed on the podium. He certainly slowed for Reed but Reed certainly had the speed and time to pass him. Now get J-Law some Crest Whitening Strips.

Now Milsaps move on Alessi was not cool and very uncalled for.

Greg

My stupid dvr didnt get the pass but I heard millsaps on the podium and it reminded me of a clip of millsaps on the movie"the beginning" where he states his distain for alessi. I guess it showed tonight.

Lawrence cheated. Did no one see the first turn pile up where JLaw cut across the track in front of 10 or so riders. Someone is going to review the tapes and call him on it. Ferry was behind him but he was just pulling off..

I saw that he cut the track also but no one seems to be talking about it.

I saw that he cut the track also but no one seems to be talking about it.

I bet L&M will file a complaint.

All the J-Law haters can go drink a big can of STFU!

he got a little redemption by letting reid by, by he's still got some punk gas in the tank. ha

Prediction: In celebration of his podium, JLaw will get totally hammered tonight, rob a liquor store, and steal a police car. He will then fall victim to food poisoning, and miss next week.

He puts in a good ride, doesnt talk smack, and you still find bad things to say about him? I bet you feel cool. :p

My stupid dvr didnt get the pass but I heard millsaps on the podium and it reminded me of a clip of millsaps on the movie"the beginning" where he states his distain for alessi. I guess it showed tonight.

Oh yes...i remember watching them battle it out on 85's at glen helen.

Lawrence cheated. Did no one see the first turn pile up where JLaw cut across the track in front of 10 or so riders. Someone is going to review the tapes and call him on it. Ferry was behind him but he was just pulling off..

Its not against the rules to cut the track to avoid pile ups, etc...being that it was on the start, there was really no "safe" place to slow down and resume his position, because he had no clue of his position, and the riders were so close together. He earned it, get over it.

Hell yeah... GO j-law... I love it that kid from PA is kicking ass!

Hell yeah... GO j-law... I love it that kid from PA is kicking ass!

If he gets his fitness up, new battles for 3rd? :p