Millsaps pass on Alessi

I thought it was a clear take out. SPEED didn't even show a replay and they barely even mentioned it. I used to be a fan of Millsaps but that was bulls**t. I wanted Mike to podium again this week. What are your thoughts on it?

Alessi is going to be getting pay backs like that for years to come until all the bad blood from the amature days goes away. If you feel bad for Alessi there, just think back a few weeks where Alessi totally slowed up and took out Villopoto's front tire on purpose in a turn.

Alessi is going to be getting pay backs like that for years to come until all the bad blood from the amature days goes away. If you feel bad for Alessi there, just think back a few weeks where Alessi totally slowed up and took out Villopoto's front tire on purpose in a turn.

EXACTLY!

Alessi and his father have pissed A LOT of people off through out the years. Its gonna be a looong time before the riders forget. I'm still waiting for Villipoto to take him out - that's a good rivalry there.

If Alessi didn't start as well as he does, he really wouldn't be having top 5's.

"believe the hype" ? what a douche...

Millshaps is lazily and only oppurtunistic. The Japs can see it. I don't see him riding for Honda next year.

no, lazy does not fit in the same sentence as podium and sx. opportunistic, sure, you leave the door open you gotta expect somebody to run through. it was close to being dirty, but not really. i don't see honda firing a podium finisher, who else do they have.

I watched it, and did not see anything wrong.

It was 2 guys, giving it 100% each, and an unfortunate accident, knocked them both down.

They both got right back up, and carried on, no harm done.

I was stunned right at the start to see Stewart lock up the front tire and go down, taking a pile of other riders with him....thats uncharacteristic of him to screw up like that.

Congrats to Reed on a sweet win, coming from behind, after he had to stop for Stewarts wreck ! ?

Millshaps is lazily and only oppurtunistic. The Japs can see it. I don't see him riding for Honda next year.

Yeah, that was probably to most retarded thing that I have heard in a while. The guy got 3rd at daytona from a first turn crash and your dumbass calls him lazy. ?