Sign in to follow this  

how are you guys running fatbars with stock triple clamps?

i looked through 25 pages of 150s and saw like 3 or 4 with stock triple clamps but they had protapers or renthals without the crossbar

can i see a picture of the front of your bike with them? i dont know if thats too tall looking for the bars. it kinda sounds like the ones you have are semi adjustable? it says something about a desired base. thanks for the help though!

i don't have any pics but they are several pieces which you can use in any combination from 1/4" to 1 1/2". mine aren't conversion risers but i know i saw them when shopping for mine. they're 3 or 4 pieces of different thickness and they come with the hardware to fit any combo onto stock trees. search this site for riser adapters and whatnot. there's alot of links, it's how i located mine.

alright i gotcha. i think they made a typo on the outlaw racing billet ones i think those are the ones you have it says they raise them 1-1/8 inches, but i think they mean you can use fatbars, right? those are the cheapest, so if they raise them 3/4", then im gonna get those

its cast on to it, and yea thats one i was looking at. there is also one on the site you showed me for 20 bucks

yea for those, pro taper evos, and a bar pad its gonna run me about 130 on something i dont really need, but its so tempting, they look so cool.

i think i paid 200 for an applied top clamp with the 1 1/8 mount w/pro taper woods/hi magnesium bars and pad. added the risers a little later. 240 total, but really nice. motosport.com was selling the bar/clamp package. really made a difference in feel and with the risers gave the versatility i wanted.

yea i agree. i dont need the riser but i just want the fatbars. i hope it doesnt make the front of the bike look too wierd all risen up like that

Magic, you seem to be more concerned about how they look than how they work.

Perhaps you'd be happier with a set of graphics......?

lol your right i just love the look of them. maybe i should my whole confusing as hell handgaurd situation no one seems to want to help with sorted out first.