Sign in to follow this  

Looking for PineBarrens , NJ Riders for PM rides

Since tomorrow is daylight savings time, I was thinking I can start to get out in the Pines on my DRZ after work. Anyone interested. I live in Browns Mills.

I could come down and ride with but I am not that good on my KLX yet so if you are looking for a warm body to hang out with, im down. If you wanted, we could just go out and cruise through heritage minerals if you want.

Thanks

Fred

what time do you get home from work and go riding? im off on different weekdays and wouldnt mind coming down to the pines occasionly to ride as long as i can get at least 3 to 4 hrs of riding in.

I can ride whenever. I work from home. However, we are having a baby on april 6th so I think that day is out. :)

I get home around 5. Where is heritage minerals? Where are you all from?

heritage minerals is east of you on 70 no too law enforncement friendly any place near you we can ride?

Oh, I know where that is. Never been back there. Do you have a tag. If so, there really is no problems with law enforcement. Sometimes they just check your paperwork. Never been caught riding in the enduro trails or anything yet. I mostly ride the dirt roads

Yeah I have an 09 KLX 250 so I am 100% legit. Lets set something up so we can go.

I wouldn't ride at the Heritage Minerals area. That's just asking for a ticket and impound.:)

Yeah I have an 09 KLX 250 so I am 100% legit. Lets set something up so we can go.

How about Monday around 6. we could meet at the whitesbog villiage store

Shit, I have a database class from monday to thursday at 6-10 how about friday at 6? will that work? if you want call me at 732-921-7943, my name is fred.

Thanks

damn conflicting schedules...i get my son at 4:30 on friday