Sign in to follow this  

AZ Camping knowledge needed?

I wan't to take the kids camping for spring break I will be taking the trailer so hook ups would be nice but not a deal breaker. Any suggestions would be helpful What are your guys Ideas??

I wan't to take the kids camping for spring break I will be taking the trailer so hook ups would be nice but not a deal breaker. Any suggestions would be helpful What are your guys Ideas??

Hey Joe hows it going? How much time you got? Wanna stay in one spot for the duration? Gonna be riding?

Hi Tom doing well hope you are also. We will be leaving Wednesday and staying thru Sunday. One spot would be best and yes the bike will be going gotta give the girls a ride ya know. I have some time on my hands, we should hook up and ride at some point. Ps the side car is sweet

Joe

I hear Camp Wood is good for that sort of thing but probably too cold this time of year.

Camp Wood would be cold. There are some nice places on Contreras Road (North West of Prescott) that has access to allot of riding that my girl loves to ride.