Sign in to follow this  

My bike redone 2006 yz250f

Well I tore the whole bike apart and cleaned it all up. I didn't take pics of the process, but i do have a before and after. Enjoy :p

Before:

photo.jpg

After:

yzf250f8of1.jpg

looks shaweet! i got a set of the newer JGR graphics sitting up in my room waiting to get mounted up

looks shaweet! i got a set of the newer JGR graphics sitting up in my room waiting to get mounted up

put those suckers on!

put those suckers on!

maybe some will go on today, depending on if i decide to take the quad out for one last ride in the snow and up the mountain. haha i know im going to get ragged on for having a quad too but its a utility quad and is used for work around the house or helping in grooming the track. occasionally i decide to take her up through the woods for a ride and go muddin' with it. i hate sport quad riders and esp the drunk ones! they wreck riding for all of us! :p:ride:

for everyone that wants to see the new set on a bike heres mine. just finished it today. by the way. i still like the older jgr graphics. wish i could found some for my bike

DSCI0822.jpg

DSCI0821.jpg

crazy88 i saw that on craigslist, why are you selling after you just cleaned it up???
I have another Identical bike so I am going to sell this one and pick up a 06 450.
for everyone that wants to see the new set on a bike heres mine. just finished it today. by the way. i still like the older jgr graphics. wish i could found some for my bike

[iG]http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l431/stoneracing/DSCI0822.jpg[/img]

[iG]http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l431/stoneracing/DSCI0821.jpg[/img]

Looks good

The bike looks great, I like the red and blue colors of the bike. good luck selling the bike.

The bike looks great, I like the red and blue colors of the bike. good luck selling the bike.
Great looking bike!

Thanks guys :p

Very nice. How do you like that seat cover? Good fit and quality?