Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Didn't look good for Ferry.

Saw a track worker give the broke sign to Asterick medic, Timmy was being tended to a long time. Any word on the broadcast we were at the race.

I didnt hear anything, but Emig said he didnt look like he was in pain.

They showed him with bis boot undone holding his leg and like Emig said he didn't appear to be in agonizing pain.

Did you ever seem him walk off the track or what?

No cause we were watching Grant going psyco and knew it was going to happen, he grenaded himself. Ferry was down on the ground for at least 4 to 5 laps, if could have walked off I think he would have been up sooner.

yeah we were sitting in the section by the wall jump....he was sitting there for a bit before the flagers even noticed, his bike was laying on top of the cusions.....yeah also....grant was WOT.....

Ferry is wearing those plastic Scott boots, and it looked like he was holding his leg inside the boot.

I saw him after the race be carried around in a mule with what appeared to be a temporary cast on his leg.

Just from the tv aspect it looked like he was reaching down in his boot to feel if it was broken. That just looked real familiar to me.

I am no expert, but it sure looked like he broke something from his actions on TV. :p

shit i hope hes ok, hes one of my favorite riders

same here

Supposedly it's a clean heel break bummer, I like tim.

Was he really wearing those stupid looking Scott boots like someone said earlier?

Supposedly it's a clean heel break bummer, I like tim.

Oooohh. Isn't that what Jeff Alessi had and it took him a year to come back from???

Was he really wearing those stupid looking Scott boots like someone said earlier?

Yes he was.... This is a pic from a couple days before the race.

redpulp.jpg

I've hear those ugly boot offer great protection. I have been considering those when (or IF) my SIDI crossfires ever wear out.

Oooohh. Isn't that what Jeff Alessi had and it took him a year to come back from???

I really hope Ferry heals up quick! He's one of my fav riders for the outdoor season

How did Ferry injure himself? Was it shown on Speed?

At the end of the whoops he turned in early and caught the tough block with peg. He was a little out of shape and caused him to get too close to the tough blocks.