Sign in to follow this  

What year model YZ TC forks best fit a 08 WR 250F?

Looking at buying a pair of YZ TC forks for my WR and was wondering if anyone knows what year model YZ TC forks fit a 08 WR?

Would prefer if i can pick up the lastest year model forks that my original calliper and axel will bolt straight onto.

Much difference in the internal over the years apart from valving?

Thanks.

Looking at buying a pair of YZ TC forks for my WR and was wondering if anyone knows what year model YZ TC forks fit a 08 WR?

Would prefer if i can pick up the lastest year model forks that my original calliper and axel will bolt straight onto.

Much difference in the internal over the years apart from valving?

Thanks.

DaveJ in the suspension forum sells a DYI kit that gets the WR forks working great. Also all the parts and info to get the shock working good to.

Chris

Thanks for that, but just wanting to hear from anyone who has put the TC forks on there WR.

Have not put the TC forks on my 08 WR but I looked into it. The ONLY year that will fit is the 06 yzf. That is because in 07 the yz got a new caliper mount.

Not sure about the 2 strokes but possibly a 06. I found that the yz 125, yzf 250 and wr 250 have the same length forks. And the yz 250, and yzf 450 have the same length forks (about 12mm longer than our bikes).

Tim