Sign in to follow this  

$900 what to buy?

Hey i have 2008 wr250f and am about to recieve $900 what should i buy? And what would give me the best bang for my buck?

Thanks guys

old mate kevin rudd giving you a pay day as well i must say im strating to think this guy knows what he's doin

hahaha, bang on!!!! I thought i should do my bit for the economy and spend it all!!! :p

call jesse at williams motowerx, he can get you more bang for your buck than anyone.

of course, everyone else here will say get your suspension done!

Take that money and get in your truck fill up the gas and cans get all the oil and such you need and start hitting the tracks. Just keep driving and stopping off at tracks as you go. See how far you can go. haha.

Get your suspension done BBBWWWAAAAA

Agreed. Then you should have enough left over to still get new tires, and other items that will wear and need to be replaced soon. Keep the money in your local area, the local suspension tuners down under are pretty darn good too. Check the suspension forum and see if there is a distributor for "Smart Suspension Inc" products in Australia, that would be a excellent choice.

get a fresh set of gear yours stinks and has holes in it.

man i can smell you all the way up here. HAHA jk.

how much would a big bore kit and what ever else i would need for it cost? And if i buy a big bore kit is that all ill need?

Cheers guys!

i was going to go the cams from williams motor werx and they are 400us 65us shipping thats 625.50 aus for cams shipping was 100 aus also his light weight retainers for the cams are 156 aus

so yea im saving nowfor the cams and retainers, he also does valves and uses the stock springs, he he does special head work and i think copper seat installation.

email him i was pleseantly supprised at his high quality level of customer service. Good man

by far the best :p now who went and invited the banana man?

He doesn't need an invitation. Afterall, he's a celebrity.

buy beer for the rest of the year :ride:

Maybe you can bring the beer to the party?

2 strippers and a 5th of jack and a 8ball ? :)

haha but on a more serious note, buy a ready racing stainless steel oil filter so that u never have to buy oil filters again...

personaly i would save it for when something breaks.. =P

also.. if u hav that much money sittin around u might as well buy some panolin oil. i buy 20liters every year when summer comes around its pretty expensive but worth it. its very good oil

Get your suspension done BBBWWWAAAAA

Beat me to it. Get some good suspenders under it, jet it good, possibly a pipe or whatever else you'd want to get.