Sign in to follow this  

Supercross sx

i cant seem to find the listing for the replay of lastnights supercross at daytona, its usually on speed or cbs around 12 or 5. cant seem to find either one. you guys know?

It was replayed last night and it shows up on my directv guide again on Tuesday 12 PM ET

Just download the torrent of the internet and watch it instantly ...

i have a dvr and i still get these downloads... its great to burn to a dvd and keep forever!!!

Yep.you can do that off the DVR too. I meant more along the lines for the guys that only see it live. When you can watch it a few times and slow it down you can actually see what is happening. There is a reason that have reviews in football.

Yep.you can do that off the DVR too. I meant more along the lines for the guys that only see it live. When you can watch it a few times and slow it down you can actually see what is happening. There is a reason that have reviews in football.

What type of DVR do you have? I have a motorolla and have not found a way to transfer recordings to a DVD.

We record ours with our Directv DVR and then I burn them to DVD with our Samsung DVD recorder.

I used to save them on my PC hard drive via my Wintv PVR 250 card then burn DVDs but prefer the new way.

What type of DVR do you have? I have a motorolla and have not found a way to transfer recordings to a DVD.
We record ours with our Directv DVR and then I burn them to DVD with our Samsung DVD recorder.

I used to save them on my PC hard drive via my Wintv PVR 250 card then burn DVDs but prefer the new way.

I said that wrong......Hut said what I meant. I don't know of a DVR that has a DVD burner in it.....there might be one tho.

I said that wrong......Hut said what I meant. I don't know of a DVR that has a DVD burner in it.....there might be one tho.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is.

Someone mentioned being broke earlier and not having a dvr but you could probably pick up a vcr for practically free at a thrift store. We all used those for years without any problems. :p