Rear Fender tool bag

I like a lightweight, simple tri-fold approach, for the rear fender. It's the Enduro Engineering model. It has a hard plastic backer, four holes to attach it. It has two straps to cinch it all down after the tools are put in so nothing rattles around. Just enough to carry the basics, but not too bulky. If I can get some pictures of it I'll post.

i just install the Wolfman Enduro Tool Bag it's pricey but very nice with the cinches and removable feature...it can be ether small or expanded when needed...it still need a toolwrap for the inside.

i'll try to get sum pics.

http://www.wolfmanluggage.com/Enduro/EnduroTool.html

the other that i considered wus this one...

http://dirt-bike-gear.com/

sum of the guys like the Moose bag too...

?

I'm using a small travel bag that I got a Walmart for $10. Yes it's cheap. I replace it every year with a new one. I consider it disposable. That way I replace it at home instead of having an expensive, but crappy, bag fail on the trail like has happened to me several times.

I'm using a small travel bag that I got a Walmart for $10. Yes it's cheap. I replace it every year with a new one. I consider it disposable. That way I replace it at home instead of having an expensive, but crappy, bag fail on the trail like has happened to me several times.

I did not know things were that bad in California.....?

intheriver, I saw that bag on your bike yesterday in another post & did a google search with no luck, I am going check out some bicycle shops & see what I can find.

I've searched and searched Google, Ebay, ect, with no luck. It does have a little tag that says youshierma sp? made in China. I am going to be getting my bike ready this weekend, I'll post a few pics of the pack then.

just ordered a tool bag fanny pak...i was looking to mount a tool bag on the fender but all the ones i kept finding the reviews sucked so i figure if i am wearing it i dont have to take it off the bike when i go somewhere just get off the bike and go in