Sign in to follow this  

Lauglin

Lots of the people on here are avid riders in the Phoenix area.

Don't know about any trucks???

Post up your skill set & what type of bike you are riding & what type of riding you are willing to do along with when & people will start to chime in for ya.:p

BTW I met you at Grindingstone yesterday with GS Bill. He was giving you hot dogs & you were asking about 4 peaks.

Good luck to you.

Anybody ride here? or is it mostly trucks?

Help, help me,do you mean Laughlin?

Lots of the people on here are avid riders in the Phoenix area.

Don't know about any trucks???

Post up your skill set & what type of bike you are riding & what type of riding you are willing to do along with when & people will start to chime in for ya.:p

BTW I met you at Grindingstone yesterday with GS Bill. He was giving you hot dogs & you were asking about 4 peaks.

Good luck to you.

drz400 down for anything, I can ride it all (not to sound like a douche) I race mountain bikes. Bill told me you rode 140 miles on that course behind the track. thats sick I rode it today, so much fun.........:ride::moon:

Eastcoast, I used to live in Mass.

Some of my favs were Freetown (east side) Tolland and Oct. Mountain(west side)of the state...as I am sure you know.

Wrentham was fun as well.

P.M. me if you like.

Good riding out here so far.....did a bit of ST, not enough to my liking though.

Eastcoast, I used to live in Mass.

Some of my favs were Freetown (east side) Tolland and Oct. Mountain(west side)of the state...as I am sure you know.

Wrentham was fun as well.

P.M. me if you like.

Good riding out here so far.....did a bit of ST, not enough to my liking though.

yea fellow masshole lol. u arizona people really dont know how lucky you are, being confined to one riding spot 60 miles away aint really where its at. wrenthem is fun though

where are you located?