Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Stewart Bone Head move @ start

thought that J-law would pull a move like that on the start.

He trashed 1/2 the field. And his self.

He makes for good racing when he crashes.

Hope Burner is ok. Stewart is gonna hurt someone someday.

:p

shit happens. He didnt do anything stupid, just screwed up

Yea, Stewart has always been "excessively agressive" in the first turn, and this time he screwed more than himself. Not that there's anything wrong with going for it, but putting someone else at risk is not acceptable.

They never said anything about Burner, hope he's ok and able to race next weekend!

bubba is out there to win! hes gunna go 100% at all times... he aint putting people in danger.. or at risk.. hell just gettin on a bike is a risk... you dont like taking risks.. GTF off the track.. some people...

• Like 1

Naaaa,

he is always trashing up people if he don't get the start.

but,

sure made for good racing.

I like Bubba, and this is going to make the championship that much better.

We watched the outdoors last year, sleeper.

This will make for the best season, EVER !

( I just like good Racing, Who turned off or walked away from the TV ? )

Sick of it all,

Hope to see you at E-town next weekend.

Race track that is.

Yes, he messed up.

Yes, he locked up his front tire, and crashed, and yes, he took many others down to.

But its not like he was being some crazy man out there shooting people with an uzi or something.

It was a racing accident, plain and simple....I bet no one is more pissed off at his screw up than Stewart himself.

You have to admit he has some pretty darn fine riding skills, but even the best mess up occasionally.

I laughed when he was trying to ride away on the wrong bike, and the other dude was like " hey gimme my bike back" lol

Would be nice to see a few of these bike makers take a little of the money they make from selling these stupid bikes, and use it to make them a little easier to start.

The damn thing fell down, and thats it, you have to kick it 30 times to get it to refire....used to be you fell down and it took maybe a kick or 2 to refire.

Some bikes seem to start up again not too badly, and other bikes are nearly impossible to get started.

Heck I crash my ancient XR400, and it restarts on the second kick, and it has had nothing done to it but oil changes and 1 new spark plug in about 4 years.....It is the most abused bike I own....its just my playbike, so it seems to get nothing but neglect.

Even my 2005 KX250 restarts easily enough after a crash, maybe on a bad day 4 or 5 kicks, and its not a MEGA BUCKS factory bike.

Well, not like he tipped over. The bike flew and thank god he got it fired up. And got some points. My 450 seems to re-fire ok, but w/a crash like that who knows. I don't want to find out.

Had too many over the years. and too old.

the points are like 11, so time to re-group and go back to winning ways.

Hey, It's a great season for SX.

( I know Bubba did not mean it. He is the best racer, today. )

LOl, anyone ever notice that the pro riders dont know how to start a bike? XD

They don't get as much practice as some of us...:p

did you guys not watch the crash . when in slow motion you could see that when Stewart pulled in his front brake to stop his tire just slid on the grass causing him to fall not his fault that he crashed .

They don't get as much practice as some of us...:p

Haha true true! I've had plenty of practice :3

did you guys not watch the crash . when in slow motion you could see that when Stewart pulled in his front brake to stop his tire just slid on the grass causing him to fall not his fault that he crashed .

Not interested in arguing this. It was racing and chit happens but seriously who do you think was at fault? the landscaper.....

Not interested in arguing this. It was racing and chit happens but seriously who do you think was at fault? the landscaper.....

no its nobody's fault just an accident . like you said chit happens

People crash on the start. And it was slippery grass. I swear sometimes people can be so stupid.

An accident but just like Stroupe tried to do too much too soon in the race.

Bubba could have come out in 15th and still won. Just got to keep it up on 2 wheels.

Could next week be a better race ?

can't wait.............

Also, in case nobody noticed. Millsapps did the EXACT same thing in his heat race and took out a good number of people, so everyone needs to quit pinning just Stewart. Its racing, stuff happens.

In retrospect Reed not getting out of the gate helped him out this week. He was able to stop and avoid trouble and is strong enough to pass everyone anyway.