Sign in to follow this  

55 hours on 07's new top end....

and still starts in one or two kicks hot or cold and pulls the front end off the ground in 4th. I put in the JE 13.5:1, cut seats, and put in stock valves and springs at 80 hours on the original motor. With that said I'm due my bonus in April which should be a good 5k in the bank. This time I'm going all out, suspension, top and bottom rebuild with an even higher comp piston, new head with porting, full exhaust, and hopefully getting rid of the off idle bog. Its already got more power than I can use, but I've been taking lessons every other week so I'm getting better and better. I could pay off credit cards and get some new furniture, but I value my youthful irresponsibility. :p

Time to start putting the parts list together...

oww dang its been a while since you posted on here. anyway good to hear things are still tight with you bike. my bike def wount pull the wheel in 4th, i have been letting it get lazy in the motor department.

Watch out with the higer comp piston. If not done right you can loose power.

With that said I'm due my bonus in April which should be a good 5k in the bank.

I think you and the bank CEOs are the only ones getting bonuses these days!!!! :p

My kind of rider. One who stimulates the off road economy.

My kind of rider. One who stimulates the off road economy.

That's one of the excuses I will use for squandering it all away.:p

I think you and the bank CEOs are the only ones getting bonuses these days!!!! :ride:

I work for the 2nd largest food service company in the us, which we all know is the fattest country on earth. I'm in good shape. :p