Sign in to follow this  

rockford ohv park???

its not that great. maybe good for a beginner but the track is kind of boring. ki and byron are much better places.

Yes, but as stated above not that great. Plus you have quads running full bore on everything so it's not that technical. It was great for getting the daughter started though. And, I suppose, it is better than nothing.

I agree its not that great but its a place to ride I received an email from one of rocky glens directors that stated they hired a company to redesign the pile of dirt they call mx track and to make better trail loops to hold hare scramble events this is stated to happen in spring of 09 I hope they do will make it a much better place for the $20 fee

I agree its not that great but its a place to ride I received an email from one of rocky glens directors that stated they hired a company to redesign the pile of dirt they call mx track and to make better trail loops to hold hare scramble events this is stated to happen in spring of 09 I hope they do will make it a much better place for the $20 fee

I have heard the same thing for a good source! Let see what happens.

does this mean the "mx" track will not be open in the spring for remodeling?