Sign in to follow this  

Supercross My First Sx!!

Well yesterday I went to Daytona I had an AMAZING time you really don't see how great those guys are until your right there. What I thought was funny was all the "posers" there. We were standing by Stewarts trailer and there was a black guy standing by the bike and they said Oh My God thats James Stewart and one chick is like he is so cute and they really believed this guy was Bubba it was funny because he looked nothing like him. Also about 30 minutes before the race when the pits started to clear out alot of the riders were out in the pits walking around. I went to J Laws trailer and there he was talking to his AMAZINGLY hot girlfriend. There was probably 8 of us by his trailer, so someone went up to him and asked him for his autograph. It was so cool because J law signed for this guy so we all went up to him asking for autographs and he was a really cool dude he was talking to us all and was giving out hats. Then later on that night he had a great ride which I was psyched about. Also Blake Wharton was walking through the pits and I got a picture with him and me and Blake talked and he was a real nice kid too. Overall Daytona was a great experience and I will definetly be back next year! My question is with Daytona being such a huge track I really couldn't see but half the track, when you go to a supercross at a Stadium are you able to see the whole track good? Because we were thinking about going to Jacksonville too.!

GO J LAW!!! :p

Not sure what it's like at Jax but throughout the years I have been to Sun Devil stadium and Seattle.

The trick to seeing most of the track is not to be in the lower sections.

always research the arena you are going to watch supercross in... now days I see it at anahiem and sam boyd stadium every year... I used to watch it at the L.A. Colliseum and there it was ok to have front row seats because you could still see the whole track but for the most part the lower you are in the seating you lose your view of the whole track... but there is always a point where it gets out of range by being to far away also! I prefer the middle and start finish area is usually pretty decent IMO.. Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy many more! My wife and I went to all 3 anahiem races this year and we never miss anahiem 1 or vegas... we haven't missed either in atleast 13 years....

:p

always research the arena you are going to watch supercross in... now days I see it at anahiem and sam boyd stadium every year... I used to watch it at the L.A. Colliseum and there it was ok to have front row seats because you could still see the whole track but for the most part the lower you are in the seating you lose your view of the whole track... but there is always a point where it gets out of range by being to far away also! I prefer the middle and start finish area is usually pretty decent IMO.. Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy many more! My wife and I went to all 3 anahiem races this year and we never miss anahiem 1 or vegas... we haven't missed either in atleast 13 years....

:p

I cant wait for the New Orleans race. its going to be my first SX to. we have a mid section area right by the rhythm section and pretty close to the triple and whoops. im so pumped. how do you get into the pits? my mom said you have to buy the passes at the gates. is that true?

I moved to Texas in 93 and have been to the dallas supercross every year till this yr(no dallas sc this yr) I went to houston.My son was born 1/95 and I have taken him every yr too.Its a blast.LOVE TO HEAR YOULL BE GOIN BACK

I cant wait for the New Orleans race. its going to be my first SX to. we have a mid section area right by the rhythm section and pretty close to the triple and whoops. im so pumped. how do you get into the pits? my mom said you have to buy the passes at the gates. is that true?

usually pit passes are $10 but you have to be there way before the races start to enjoy them unless you have a competitor or vendor pass then you can stay in the pits as long as you want even after the races start, but you need somebody to hook you up with those kind of passes:) anyways just plan on having some spare time in between practice and the races if you want to go into the pits... I am not sure how they control the schedule where you are but here we have a bunch of dead time before the races start where you can't be in the pits unless you have the good pass...

usually pit passes are $10 but you have to be there way before the races start to enjoy them unless you have a competitor or vendor pass then you can stay in the pits as long as you want even after the races start, but you need somebody to hook you up with those kind of passes:) anyways just plan on having some spare time in between practice and the races if you want to go into the pits... I am not sure how they control the schedule where you are but here we have a bunch of dead time before the races start where you can't be in the pits unless you have the good pass...

well they didnt even sell pit passes at the LA sx. but on the good side. i actually got to talk to jeff emig, talk a little with CR at the signing and then nico was totally beast. i asked him if he could sign my jersey and he was like hell yea man. my jaw dropped haha he completely walked out from behind the table signed my jersey then let me get a picture with him. im a fan for life with him now.