Sign in to follow this  

what bike should i buy

hello i got a cr125 for crimbo 08 1st bike.so i went preston docks mx on it and i found the bike a bit to big for me and then i thout i should sell it and get a yz85 big wheel so i did now i have grown a bit and i dont know if i have made the right decision because the bike a bit to small because i am 5ft10in and 13years old but it now now what bike i have to move up to because i like 4 strokes so i want something inbertween a 85 big wheel and a 2stroke 125 so should i get a big wheel crf150 or get something like a 250 4stroke

also i want something what is not to big seat height wise for me and what is not to small like my 85 big wheel so should i get a 4stroke 250 or crf150 big wheel

or just get another 125. what is the difference in seat hight on a cr125 and a250f

what would you think the best bike for me is?? thanks

you should invest in english help. im sorry im not trying to be mean but i feel like im talking to a cave man and it makes me want to rip off my face and staple it to the wall.

hes from the UK, they dont speak the same language... i would go for the CRF250, its about the same seat height as a 125 2t