Sign in to follow this  

crf50

I want to purchase a crf50 or xr 50 for around 600 dollars. Is that rediculous?

Just a stock bike. I want to make all the modifications my self after buying the stock bike.

Not at all. At least with a stock bike you know what your getting. And there is something to be said for doing it yourself! 'nutcase

they are only like 1300 new.... who would spend 1200 on a used one?

I called some guy asking 900 for a stock Z50R, and I asked him what the best price he could do would be considering the bike was about that new. He was like it is $900 firm. I was like click.

because the ones for 1200 or so have full front ends, frames, swingarms, bbk,manual clutch, wheels completely done not stock . Stock ones I see go for 600 to 1000 depending on what year

thanks for everyone letting me know im not crazy. ive just been having a little fit of a tough time finding one with this new bullshit law on youth bikes.

there is a dealer here in northern California that has NEW CRF 50's for 799.00 prior years. they were originally selling them for $699.00 NEW, they had a glut of them and trying to get rid of the old to bring in the new. Roseville Cycle is the name of the dealer 916 area code, sorry dont have the # on hand.