Sign in to follow this  

Bad Wreck- Pictures

Ahh so yesterday I had a bad wreck at a place called little mountain. I was going up a hill in fourth gear pinning it at the back tire slid into a rut that ended, and I flew over the handlebars. Injuries, bump on head, scratch down leg, skinned elbows, sore neck, sore back. Wear your gear guys!:p Bike injuries... Headlight mounth broke, Exhaust destroyed.

DSC_4382.jpg

DSC_4390.jpg

DSC_4388.jpg

• Like 1

Haha Yeah, I like it better this way. lol. It's crazy that the performance is the same and it sounds the same..

Ouch, that couldn't have been fun. At least you're young, you can recover more quickly, if I did all that at my age I'd be hurting for a long time I'm sure!

Yeah, but now I don't know what kind of pipe to get. I was thinking maybe the DRD pipe. Or another 05 250R pipe. I wish there was a way to put the 06' 250R dual exhaust on. Yeah, I am going to be hurting for a while too. Still sore as hell. :p

You can get a brand new 05 crf250r muffler from service honda for $45. By far the cheapest way to go. It looks just like yours before the custom modifications!

If the exhaust looks like that you'll want to double check your subframe and make sure it is not bent.

glad to hear you made it out ok!

HHAHAHA the custom modifications as in how messed up it is? Or how I polished it?

now u have a reason to get an aftermarket pipe

Or a custom MRD pipe with a lifetime guarantee! :p

Or a custom MRD pipe with a lifetime guarantee! :p

that's what I was thinking:thumbsup:

Glad youi're OK...certainly sounds like it could have been worse.

I really appriciate it you guys!. Today under closer inspection, I noticed the tabs for the radiator overflow were bent because the 110/100-18 tire was leaving marks on it which it didn't used to do. So I bent those back out and it looks like part of my subframe may be bent but not too bad.

You can get a brand new 05 crf250r muffler from service honda for $45. By far the cheapest way to go. It looks just like yours before the custom modifications!

what?! can you post a link to where you found this price.

NEVER!!! lol they are all mine! It took me a while to find it too. But its on service honda's website, under specials...