Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond Race 3/8

Kudos to the group at Blue Diamond for a great race today. You could not ask for better track conditions considering a week ago we had a nor - easter coming through with a bunch of snow.

George

I was pretty sore after riding all day Saturday (1st ride this season). When the alarm clock went off at 3:45AM, and I struggled to lift my arm to hit the snooze, I decided I wouldn't be racing. The spring clock change always screws me up.

I'm not a big fan of Blue Diamond, but the track was perfect. No mud,except in the pits and traction everywhere. I won both +50 motos and went 3-3 in +40 Expert. :p

Congrats! BDMX park Crew, nice job!

from SnowCross to Motocross in 2 days! and they even added a new section.

I could not make the race this weekend, but i can't wait to try out that new

section you added after the step up.

Great Job!

I'm not a big fan of Blue Diamond, but the track was perfect. No mud,except in the pits and traction everywhere. I won both +50 motos and went 3-3 in +40 Expert. :p

Never been there before, what don't you like about it? We were thinking of going sometime.

Will do. Rocket or Blue Diamond this weekend possibly...keeping an eye on the weather...

Never been there before, what don't you like about it? We were thinking of going sometime.

At 51 years young I don't jump the big tabletop after the finishline. And for some reason this past Sunday I couldn't always get over the small tabletop before the longer tabletop that I was jumping.:p But like I said this past weekend was perfect.

At 51 years young I don't jump the big tabletop after the finishline. And for some reason this past Sunday I couldn't always get over the small tabletop before the longer tabletop that I was jumping.:) But like I said this past weekend was perfect.

Are you going to DMP (Seaford) this weekend?

Yes, I'm racing the Gold Series again this year. What class do you ride?

Well hello John, didn't know we had a District Rep here. I'm going to hit most of the Gold Series. Unfortunately I may have to miss Rocket, there is a Northeast qualifier at Actiontown that weekend. See ya Sunday, I have to work on Saturdays.:)

what's going on. The weather looks nice but a little cold. Some of my friend joke that I got my number for the temp I will not ride under; 52 haha. It should be nice. I am going to talk to Buck & Walt about keeping the turn before the table top groomed, so it will be safer. Every time I go there the section gets bad and the little jump before unloads your suspension so it can not soak it up, but rather it is rebounding and shooting people to the grond. See you this weekend

"I am going to talk to Buck & Walt about keeping the turn before the table top groomed, so it will be safer. Every time I go there the section gets bad and the little jump before unloads your suspension so it can not soak it up, but rather it is rebounding and shooting people to the grond."

I guess they wouldn't listen, that section sucked. It was the worst I've seen. I lost the lead and the overall in the final +40A moto there. Ya I know, if I was faster I wouldn't have been passed. But I can't complain, last year I got 8th in +40A, this year 2nd. :)

you sound just like me that day. I told Walt, Buck & the new dozer operator. It still got bad. By the second moto that section scared me. I would go far right and jump over to the bank to get around it. I also told the between motos the are going to have to groom the jump faces. The double lips are causing peopel to wreck. Ny the way you are riding good. I caught a few laps. Good job :)