Sign in to follow this  

Where's Precision50???

Haven't seen him on here in a while and had some questions for him about his klxster.

he was down south in atlanta should be back soon he called me a little while ago to tell me he got to see the atlanta supercross race!!!

he was down south in atlanta should be back soon he called me a little while ago to tell me he got to see the atlanta supercross race!!!

What a bum! lol I'll pm him.

IM.....BACK!!!!! did ya miss me...:banghead:

Been down in Atlanta Ga. for the past Month Re-Certifing and Training on Multi million dollar Locomotive Simulators to Get My Federal Locomotive Engineer Licence up to Date (got top 5 in my class) they even asked me if I wanted to transfer down there to be a Instructor...:)

Now I come back to lots and lots of Prep work for this seasons Race Team (SGR-SSR-Moto Nutrition) Ive got to set-up the New 2009 SSR 150R thats been sitting in a Crate @ my house for a month.....Motor, Suspension and Dialing it in for our East Coast MoM Series Pro Rider

and the good lord has provided me with a new 2009 Stock KLX 110 to Muck with for the new Kamakazi 135cc Class in the MoM Series

not to mention finding me a motor:thumbsup: so we can stroke it and make a killer i got the roller all setup and i just got order the team graphics from jeremiah hes talkin to jjw to get a price for my name and number on them

IM.....BACK!!!!!...and the good lord has provided me with a new 2009 Stock KLX 110 to Muck with for the new Kamakazi 135cc Class in the MoM Series...

Since you seem to have an in with the Good Lord, how about asking Him to give the nitwits and jackasses in Washington some insight and the common sense to repeal the stupid lead law...:foul:

PS, Welcome back, and congrats on the Top 5 finish...

...I seem to recall reading in Choo Choo Monthly that all 6 of you guys had a very rigorous training and exam schedule :p

All kidding aside, way to go ! :):banghead: :banghead: