Sign in to follow this  

Nitric Oxide supplements

I have 2 friends that are trying to bulk up for football and they are taking these Nitic pills and protine to build up.

Now I myself am fat and just working out to lose weight the old fashion way but running and hitting the gym.

What could some of the reprocutions of using these pills be and over using (2 or more pills at a time)?

They have had very big mood changes and have seemed to becoming more and more aggresive.

Tell me what you think and or know.

THANKS!!!

I took NO for a while. It tends to help your muscles saturate with blood while straining and tearing them. I found it helped alot with "two day soreness". While a side effect is temporary slight swelling of the muscle groups your working out. This is actually why most young guys take it, for increased "pump". Makes them look a little bigger while they're in the gym. I suggest taking amino acid complex and ibuprofin for soreness and save your money as NO is not cheap and real benefits are controversial to say the least. As for agression, I really doubt the NO is to blame.

NO supplements arent known for changing people attitudes, you might want to check them for some other products (steiroids) if they are becoming more angry, but pills taken over a long period of time can sometimes damage your kidneys and what not, especially if you are not drinking alot of water while taking the supplements.

im taking NO right now and it doesnt cause mood changes or anger. ive taken halodren before and that did cause it however. fgkell is right, NO just allows more nutrients and oxygen to run to your muscles while working out. therefore i only take it on days i know im going to work out, along with lots of protein so i can get more to the recovering muscles. not looking to get huge, just cut.

Thanks for all the info. I know they arent taking roids because they cant afford them. They are probably just being the typical teens Jocks I guess.

The mood changes are just because they are feeling like billy badaces because they are young and getting jacked. I havent ever really had much results when using NO products and never had mood swings. But taking test pills will cause it.

Does anyone know if this applies to arm pump?

Taking nitric oxide supplements can help you achieve a natural "perpetual pump" - a muscle pump that remains in its post-exercise, blood-engorged, rock-hard condition all day long. Although the extent of this effect varies from person to person, almost all nitric oxide users experience an overall "hardening" of their muscles, which obviously improves physique quality.