Sign in to follow this  

Stupid question but.. Continental Tire Stickers

Was wondering if anyone knows where you can get continental tire company stickers to put on my fork protector plates and my rear fender? any clue? Think calling the company directly would get me anywhere?

Was wondering if anyone knows where you can get continental tire company stickers to put on my fork protector plates and my rear fender? any clue? Think calling the company directly would get me anywhere?

www.drippinwet.com He will do anything you want. He did my fork guards and my whole bike for that matter. He is a local here in PA. Wilkes Barre area. Email him at kruzel@drippingwet.com Here are my fork guards. Think of other details you might want too. He will throw it all together.

IMG_8830.jpgIMG_8844.jpg

www.drippinwet.com He will do anything you want. He did my fork guards and my whole bike for that matter. He is a local here in PA. Wilkes Barre area. Email him at kruzel@drippingwet.com Here are my fork guards. Think of other details you might want too. He will throw it all together.

IMG_8830.jpgIMG_8844.jpg

Thanks man...sick looking graphics!

I say call the company. You're advertising their product; the least they could do is send you a couple of free stickers (it wouldn't hurt to ask them to pitch in for gas money :p).

I used to work in a bike shop and attending a supplier show type thing once. I got a ton of stickers and stuff, I'll check if I have any continental ones. If I do I could just toss em in an envelope and mail them to you.

Checked today, I swear I have every sticker but a continental one. I'm actually kind of annoyed theres a hole in my sticker collection.

Call the company, I called Avon, and 3 days later had a envelope full of stickers.

IMG_8830.jpgIMG_8844.jpg

Just FYI, I get a virus alert when I go to that link. Worm - name: HTML:Allaple-A [Wrm]

Using avast.

Checked today, I swear I have every sticker but a continental one. I'm actually kind of annoyed theres a hole in my sticker collection.

Hey man thanks for checkin I'll prob call the company its self if I ever get a chance during the day I have to call Yoshi to get muffler packing..but thanks again I really appriciate it.:p