Sign in to follow this  

helmet cam todays ride

i was taking it easy...just off warming up laps i take my bike and put it on the stand...when the video starts you can see the big oil spot so im not riding hard...and i have 2 blown fork seals and i was all by myself (no one came with me and i wasent about to ride hard and chance a wreck 2 hours away from home) hope you guys like it

http://vimeo.com/3532797

I live in the wrong country. I have 4 foot snow drifts oustide my house. That is not an exaggeration. Cool video man, keep them coming. I can live vicariously.

I live in the wrong country. I have 4 foot snow drifts oustide my house. That is not an exaggeration. Cool video man, keep them coming. I can live vicariously.

haha dang...we just got 8 inches of snow last sunday and i called the track like 3 days ago and the whole thing was still covered...so its definately perfect track conditions today...it was like 75 out today too...it was awesome...move to north carolina :p

nice......1st lap could have used alittle for on the jumps. saw ya bounce like 3 times. it is actually easier to clear it and land softer............Nice though.....wish I was there riding with ya !