Sign in to follow this  

Anyone got a code for RockyMnt ATV?

Has anyone got a coupon code that I could use for a purchase on Rockymountain ATV? I have got a decent sized order, so a discount coupon would be appreciated....

Probably the best route would be to email me at markvan at gmx d0t net.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Offer code# 2501 - $10 off of $100 order

#2502 - $20 off of $150 order

#2503 - $50 off of $300 order

#2504 - $100 off of $500 order

Expires April 30th, 2009

Your welcome

The guy asked for any codes, and I gave him what I got in the mail. Sorry if that's lame, maybe I should send the guy some of my own money, so he can save a little more? Don't like the codes, go shop somewhere else.

Really, seriously guys this is lame.

Please explain how saving money is lame…

It's lame to use this Forum to look for discounts at TT's competitor.

There is a distinct possibility that the item he is purchasing are not carried by TT.........I know that has been the case for me a few times...:p

Maybe he has found using the TT store is a complete cluster fook and decided to order his stuff else where like me :p The TT store is terribly organized and a pain to use .

Did you know the boogey man checks his closet at night for Chuck Norris?

That doesnt make any sense to the thread but shopping at 1 store doesnt make sense either. Im all about loyalty and all that but I also enjoy diversity in where I shop.

Saving money is #1 in my book too, so dont flame the OP for trying to be a smart shopper in this economy.

The issue is not where you shop, it's using the TT Forum to advertise its competitor.

Seems kind of a no-class thing to do.

I don't think there is anything lame about what the OP did. This is a forum for dirtbikers to exchange ideas and information. It is not a primarily vehicle for the Thumpertalk store. If we order something from the Thumpertalk store great. I am glad they it is there. But it is perfectly fine to talk about, discuss, or even recommend other places. Nothing low class at all about that.

its a forum before its a store. people talk about things on forums, sometimes people talk about places to buy parts on forums.

what is this "RockyMountain" you speak of??

Maybe he has found using the TT store is a complete cluster fook and decided to order his stuff else where like me :moon: The TT store is terribly organized and a pain to use .

I would have to disagree........for OEM parts there was no other place cheaper then TT. I saved $100.00 by going through TT.:p:ride:

And to the person asking about RockyMountain.....

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/home.do

They have some pretty awesome deals, plus $7 flat shipping rate, then after $99 (free shipping).:moon: