J-Law!!!!

Andrew Short

Villopoto

Grant

and for the lites

Mr. Austin Stroupe

Pourcel

Nico!!!

The section that goes across the start looks weird. There's jumps in the corners on the inside but I don't see how that could possibly be faster than pinning it on the outside around both inside jump sections. Seems like a stupid design right there.

track%20new%20orleans.jpg

why does villopoto get so much love? In my opinion J law will spank poto I think he's about as good as maybe a Ferry or Windham just my .02 cents

I like ferry and windham because they are champions in their own right...they are vets, they are classy about riding, and classy as people. Ive never met these guys in person, but they just seem like warm hearted guys. Villopoto, correct me if im wrong but he was a pretty modest rider in the lites class, I dont remember him being the jlaw/mike alessi type. And he was wicked fast on that lites bike....kinda reminds me of stewart when he would have to make up time fast.

wow. i didnt even realize the track looked like that. i cant wait to go this weekend. hopefully i get some good pics so i can post them :p

why does villopoto get so much love? In my opinion J law will spank poto I think he's about as good as maybe a Ferry or Windham just my .02 cents

why wouldnt RV get love??

the dude is a machine......pretty much totally dominated the lites.......and he's not doing too badly at all in his first 450 season.....

faster in one race doesnt mean a whole lot....