Sign in to follow this  

If You Ride Jeep Or Camp On The

Wenatchee National Forest (Little Naches, Tanuem, Teanaway, Mad river....)

go to one of the meetings below and give your input on on the TRAVEL MANAGMENT plan. This plan will will limit were you can RIDE or CAMP on the FOREST.

I do believe the meeting start a 7pm

March 25 - Okanogan Co. - in Okanogan @ Agriplex

April 6 - Kittitas Co. - in Ellensburg @ Hal Holmes Community Center

April 7 - Yakima Co. - in Yakima @ Howard Johnson

April 8 - Chelan Co. - Working on location... trying Apple Annies in Leavenworth

Date to be decided - Western Washington - Location to be decided

If you don't go to this meeting you have no right to complain about the results of the plan.

Have they posted any of the new Maps? I can't find any here http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/travel-management/. I am going to make an effort to ride everything they are going to close with the new plan this summer.
Proposed action maps are being developed. They will be available Fall 2008.

:p It seems the FS is a bit behind on things. Hard to believe I know.

:ride: It seems the FS is a bit behind on things. Hard to believe I know.

I complained to the FS about this once already and seem to have been taken off of the email list. :moon: If anyone wants photos of maps for proposed changes Mad River/Lakw Wenatchee I can email them.

The Hi-Yu trail, Jimmy Creek and the "Wall" are on the remove from trail system or motorized use. Send me a PM with email and I will forward. These maps are from a meeting that a fellow TTalker attended last year. :p They are photos of the maps and I cant get them to img very well.

TONY