Sign in to follow this  

My new bike for the year

I just thought I'd post up my new 2009 RMZ 250, to see what everyone thinks about it. Any thoughts are welcome to be shared :] It just got finished today, I can't wait to ride it.

004-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

007.jpg

As of right now, for modifications it has Factory Connection suspension ( i strongly reccomend them ), Works Connection holeshot device, skid plate, engine guard, and radiator braces, Pro Circut Ti-4 exhaust system, ASV levers, and renthal sprockets + chain. Hopefully within the next month I'll be ordering one of those new custom Boyesen custom clutch covers and the boyesen quickshot 2. Let me know what you think! :]

Pretty sweet bike. Do they run the fuel injection in the 250's yet?

I'd really like to have a 250f, Suzuki sure makes a purdy one. :p

Thanks guys :] And no, no 250fs have the fuel injection yet. Atleast I don't think they do.

you did all that stuff to it and you havent even riddin it yet?

man...i wish i was rich.

Who said he was rich? Maybe he is like some of us, and take pride in our bikes, and what we have. You don't have to be rich to have a nice bike.

Sick whip dude.

Who said he was rich? Maybe he is like some of us, and take pride in our bikes, and what we have. You don't have to be rich to have a nice bike.

Sick whip dude.

Maybe he's not a he at all. Name on side panel?

Either way, nice looking ride. :p

Dude not a fan of the company, but your bike looks awsome! I want one! :p Enjoy that thing!

Maybe he's not a he at all. Name on side panel?

Either way, nice looking ride. :p

you are right. most deffinitely not a boy over here. and i'm not rich, my dad wanted to make my new bike as much like my 07 as we could. and not a fan of monster? cool. i like it. they just started sponsoring me so i'm returning the favor with advertising them.

where did you get your graphics they are sweet. I love how it still has a stock appearance colro wise its sick!

Thank you :] I got them from Core Decals. they're over here on the east coast. I like to keep my bikes looking somewhat stock, but still a little different and uniquee.

I really reccomend using them, they're quick and very good quality.

www.coredecals.com

sick bike, good brand, i miss my 84 DR 100, nice work.

Looks good "dude" :ride:

So much for the stock look you had last year huh? I like how it came out....:p

very nice katie...you should ride my 144 this year! do you know if nicole is getting a 250F too? aaaaanywho. you still have your 07 right? woohoo. your gonna have such an amazingggg time at MTF. i guess next year without mototown i'll have to go down south to ride.