j-law cutting track at daytona

is it me or did j-law get up front because when steward crashed jason cut the track and got around a shitload of people.

yeah he was fast but don't AMA rules state that you have to re-enter where you went off or the closest place without passing people?

No, you don't have to re-enter the track at the same spot:

h. A rider leaving the course may continue the race by properly re-entering the track at the closest point to where the rider left the course without gaining an advantage. It will be the duty of the Race Manager or his designee to make the determination as to whether a rider gained an advantage by leaving the race course and re-entering.

i. A rider may be determined to have gained an advantage without gaining a position.

No, you don't have to re-enter the track at the same spot:

h. A rider leaving the course may continue the race by properly re-entering the track at the closest point to where the rider left the course without gaining an advantage. It will be the duty of the Race Manager or his designee to make the determination as to whether a rider gained an advantage by leaving the race course and re-entering.

i. A rider may be determined to have gained an advantage without gaining a position.

Let me know if he gained an advantage:

COX_0250.JPG

I didnt even see that. Not so much a cheat but not many options. He probally was pissed he had to take that route. What was buba thinkin all that front brake for that long?

Yes I am sure he was pissed he had to take that route and go from 2nd to last place to 4th.

well if stewart loses the championship by 3 points or so you can call me out all you want....

j law cutting the track didn't cause the crash......didnt cause stewart to crash etc......

so how would it effect the championship....what am i missing.....maybe stewart would have came in sixth place ahead of j law instead of 7th behind had he not cut the track???

stewart has plenty of races left to ride smart and get his championship lead back...

well if stewart loses the championship by 3 points or so you can call me out all you want....

j law cutting the track didn't cause the crash......didnt cause stewart to crash etc......

so how would it effect the championship....what am i missing.....maybe stewart would have came in sixth place ahead of j law instead of 7th behind had he not cut the track???

stewart has plenty of races left to ride smart and get his championship lead back...

Who knows how it will unfold....but I fail to see how you can say that it won't effect the outcome with 7 races left.....and if you do know that please provide me the lottery numbers for this weeks drawing.

Yes I am sure he was pissed he had to take that route and go from 2nd to last place to 4th.

U think he was not thinking he could have trouble for doing that..? With all the attn. he gets He was fined allreaddy for doing that. There was no where to go there guy.. What should have he done push his bike backwards ????? and go around

Are you kidding me? I guess some people will bash J-Law even when he hasnt done anything retarded. Did you not see the huge pile up in front of him, he had to go around the pile of wrecked riders. The dude put in an amazing ride. He was the fastest rider at Daytona, he just doesnt have the endurance to do it for more than 15 laps. I think he actually started to fade a little at about lap 12, but by time Chad had caught him, he was about 2 seconds a lap slower than his first 12 laps. I loved Reeds comments, you can tell that he like the kid, but makes no excuses for him taking some heat lately. I just hope that he doesnt bother going back the 250 class for the remaining west coast rounds.