Sign in to follow this  

I think im turning into J-law

Ok so I put the J-law graphics kit on my bike and I already had the one industries gear from December so im pretty much already a J-law clone. But now Id say even more so. I raced today and held 2nd place for about a lap and a half until the dreaded fade(monsters and taco bell catching up with me). I got passed a few times fell once and ended up 6th in the moto. I guess me and J-law have more in common than I thought lol.

if you start being stupid and get put on probation and suspended then watch out

if you start being stupid and get put on probation and suspended then watch out

yeah, he could go on to place 2nd in the 450 class:eek:

dude, please tell me you don't talk out the side of your mouth now.

:p:ride::moon: nice one

There's a little J-Law in most of us...the difference being he gets paid to be J-Law.

HPIM1553.jpg

shweet looks good:thumbsup: i thought about gettin them but think im gonna go with the red white and black one ind. ones:banana:

Daniel-san...you have forgotten the first rule of MX...Don't follow!

Bow to your sen-sei!

HPIM1553.jpg

I HATE J-LAW WITH A PASSION!!!!! But that sure is a beautiful bike :p . Just make sure you dont go with one of your buddies to kick a supermini dad's assin his trailer along with the flag crew. :ride::moon:

j-law is the man idc whatanyone says....p.s. what the hell were you thinking when you ate taco bell before a race

• Like 1

Jlaw IS the man! Against ALL the odds he pulls a 2nd in the 450 class. Imagine if he won it...

He's got some gonads at least. If he don't do right this season, his $, his career and his team prolly won't recover. He's added some drama to this year for sure. I hope he grows up and matures into the incredible rider he was gifted to be. If he goes down punk road again, his ends will be notice to others.

I HATE J-LAW WITH A PASSION!!!!! But that sure is a beautiful bike :p . Just make sure you dont go with one of your buddies to kick a supermini dad's assin his trailer along with the flag crew. :ride::moon:

Is that somewhat the extent of what happend that got him suspended? I never caught the real story of what went down, but if thats true its funny as fk cause he always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time but i can't help but like him and i would like to see him over come all this b.s drama all the time and get back to winning

J-loser is a first class &%$#@! of the highest order . He has talent but is nothing more than a little spoiled punk . He should be terminated from the AMA he has had FAR to many chances . I will not buy one industries gear because they picked him up .

J-loser is a first class &%$#@! of the highest order . He has talent but is nothing more than a little spoiled punk . He should be terminated from the AMA he has had FAR to many chances . I will not buy one industries gear because they picked him up .

Really, one rider out of many wears One Industries gear, and you wouldnt consider buying it because of that?

here we go with another endless argument over j-law...

imo hes a cool dude he has just made some mistakes like all of us, hope he manages to stay on the right track and keep coming up with such great results in the 450 class