Sign in to follow this  

The Badlands, Attica Indiana..few questions

Does anyone know if they opened their motocross track for the season yet? I know they don't race, but me and my buddies were going to head up there soon, and i want to make sure the track is open to ride on. Also, does your bike have to be registered? Thanks in advance. I know i'll e-mail them if i can't answers, just thought id ask here first.

Oh and if anybody on here is planning on going there sometime within the next month or so, we should all get together and RIDE

-Drew

According to their website, the track is still closed. http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/ Your best bet is to call a day before or before you leave to make sure, but if it is too wet, they will not open it. I got burned once last year when I went up to ride the track for the first time only to find out it was closed.:ride: Supposedly they are going to have MX races this year. We'll see. Your bike does not have to be registered.

Our church is having a group going up there this Saturday. You are welcome to join us if you like. We are going to have breakfast in Crawfordsville around 8am and probably arrive at the Badlands a little after 9am. I doubt the track will be open but I just need to get out and ride.:p PM me if interested.