Sign in to follow this  

MX 207-For the 125 lovers!

Your pretty quick man. How tall are you by the way? You look about 5'1. And before someone takes that out of context, I am not being a smartass or degrading, I was just curious.

Nice! Thanks a lot those videos are awesome. I can't wait to watch them more when I have more time. You are extremely fast too. What class do you ride?

thats sick vids.. but a random question just cuz i love tinkering with bikes... with a bike ridden like that (aka fast) how often would u replace the top end?

thats danny stuart on the 125. his dad owns the track.

Anyone know when 207 is opening up for the season?

That is not me!

I just ride @ 207.

I use to go to kingswood. Kingswood...highschool.

cool vid....that track looks nice. do they have open practices? NEMA/NESC girls class kicks my butt, i ride with a few girls who race it at rocky hill.

Yes they do. Any weekend and some week days when there isn't any scheduled races, its practice! Cant beat $25 for riding all day. I've been getting PM's about people that know about this place/want to hit it up. So, I am thinking TT group ride? Haha.

Cool vids. Does anyone ever jump that HUGE tabletop? Also, anyone know the name/artist of the song in the 3rd video?

yep feature=related

I know a few guys that jump that thing. I WILL try it this year! Once I get my leatt

i have jumped the 110 footer a few times. Dont know how long it actually is but thats what everyone knows it as. Its definitely a HUGE jump but its not insanely hard.

That table isnt as hard as it is deemed. I jumped it back in 04, my first time at the track. Raced 125 B at the time.

Its not a do or die jump, like the 105 at Rocky. A table is more forgiving...