Sign in to follow this  

No more valves fellas...pics

Sold my beloved crf for a two smokin ring dingin ass haulin yz!

:p

This

PB030006.jpg

For this

P3080086.jpg

Its got pro tapers, wave rotors, Ti shock spring, SSS suspension, and 45 horsepower.

Cya

-Ryan

how much you sell for? both bike are ****** sick.

i took 2800 for the bike. i was bound to invest over a thousand tho, so i jumped ship.

nice bike.. love my yz250.. now you need a new screen name

haha yea, i guess so or i will be the black sheep over in the yamaha forum:lol:

you will find a comparison and test of my new bike in the next month over in the yamaha two stroke forum. I can already say that the power, suspension, and turning are all superior to the crf. more time on the bike will reveal more info so just check out the report later :p

I can say I am committed to learning the 250F but after 40 hours on the 250F I can still kick my own ass riding my 144. It just handles better, it is a bit more work but it is also more forgiving if you make mistakes.

I am a 2 stroke believer, but until the oil injected catalytic converter 2 strokes arrive and 2 strokes return, and they will, I am committed to learning the thumper thing and the CRF is the bike to do it on.

We will all look back and comment on how heavy and crappy thumpers were one day and laugh at our comments on how great they were.

Good luck man!

Agreed, the 2-strokes have a hell of a factor to them, but I don't see DI making everyone jump ship. It's all about the power delivery and I dont think any new technology will make a 2-stroke like a 4 stroke.

with proper porting and equal displacements i think a two stroke can be really close to have the power delivery of a fourstroke.

i know i can make my yz125 as smooth as a crf150, and i think it could be done with the 250cc bikes also.

but when you have to bridge a huge displacement gap and are forced to run wild porting to get peak numbers the easy to ride part goes right out the door. Back in the day when twostokes ruled the earth everyone ported of big numbers and smooth equaled slow.

I have a fully built RHC cr250f and a yz125. the yz is way more fun, i know it is not as fast but then again it is not a 250. my next bike will be a yz250 which should replace the crf with no problems.

Stick a redonculous heavy flywheel like 4 strokes have on a 500cc 2 stroke and gets real 4 stroke like. Especially with the newer power valves and what not, I am fairly confident DI 2 strokes will make waves when the time comes.

i saw your bike on peeweemania.com/forum almost contacted you about maybe buying it.lol. but, i didn't have the green to buy it. nice yz

i saw your bike on peeweemania.com/forum almost contacted you about maybe buying it.lol. but, i didn't have the green to buy it. nice yz

thanks, that bike sold so quick! i got rid of it because i didnt want to rebuild it again :) and i also wanted a power increase while keeping the maintenence costs down. almost bought the 09 honda 450...if it were only 2000 cheaper...