Clutch Cover Seal

The right engine cover seal is a o ring right? I'm pretty sure it is, but on the microfiche it says gasket. The picture looks like and o ring and I just want to make sure I don't tear it apart and have to buy a new gasket instead of just re using the o ring.

The Barnett clutch kit hooks up real good! Make sure the inner hub and pressure plate are in good shape. If not, the clutch won't last. I just picked up a pro-x inner hub for around $40. It seems to wear the fastest. Change the transmission oil more often. The kevlar floating around from the clutches has a tendancy to destroy bearings. Luckily, the Honda has the engine and trans oil seperated or there would be other issues.

In the 250F, I change the engine oil and filter every 12 hours as the book reccommends. The trans oil every 6 because I'm also running the barnett clutches. I don't use real expensive oil in the trans but in the engine I do. He did tear the crank up after 81 hours, but at the level my kid rides, I was lucky to get that many hours out of a stock crank. Had nothing to do with the amount of time on the oil changes. The stock bearing cage on the honda crankshafts suck. Never had a problem with the pro-x rod and bearing.