Sign in to follow this  

Gotta share my new 250 2t

Thats great you bastard. Nah, just kidding. You will love it. Im so glad Yamaha didnt do away with the 2 smokes. I will be back on one as soon as Honda makes one again. I believe all the manufacturers will at some point. Its alot cheaper to maintain. And the smell or premix and C12 or C16. Gotta love it.

very jealous here, it's either the yz250 or the ktm xc-w300 for my next bike. still haven't decided but then again i'm pretty broke so i don't have to know which one just yet.

do you have any intention of modding it up

Thats great you bastard. Nah, just kidding. You will love it. Im so glad Yamaha didnt do away with the 2 smokes. I will be back on one as soon as Honda makes one again. I believe all the manufacturers will at some point. Its alot cheaper to maintain. And the smell or premix and C12 or C16. Gotta love it.

You should check out Service Honda, they just came out with a Kawasaki and Honda 250 2t. The Honda is a 2009 CRF250r chassis and plastic with a 2001 CR250R Hand Built engine. Very nice!!!

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2009-CR250-AF-,343024

do you have any intention of modding it up

Backgrounds, and maybe a sprocket. I will probably run it stock until i can really benefit from any performance increase. Its fast as hell stock.

love 250s they're just mean bikes to ride...they make you work and the vibrations are badass and they sound even better... thumpers just sound anoying to me...faaaarrrrtfartfartfaaaarrt

-brap till the end

Nice bike, I love how new bikes look, there so clean its awesome.

wow thats such a nice bike. debating on when i grow to a planned out 6 footish area, im either getting a new 125 or 250, depending on how experienced i am when i grow

Nice bike

The title reminds me Why do people call them 2t or 4t? Why not 2s for 2 stroke or 4s for 4 stroke Ijust don't get why T

The "T" in 2t or 4t comes from the German word taktzeit, which translated means stroke or cycle. Strange, but I think the abbreviation caught on when many oil manufacturers started printing "2t" or "4t" on the label to designate which type of oil it is.

You made a very good choice with the YZ. I'm very tempted to trade my CRF250 for the same bike, especially after riding one with the SSS suspension. The AMA made a huge mistake back in 2000 or so when they allowed a 4stroke to have nearly twice the displacement and race in the same class, I wish everyone was still riding 2 strokes. Racing locally and professional racing just seemed to be more exciting back then with the two strokes.

You should check out Service Honda, they just came out with a Kawasaki and Honda 250 2t. The Honda is a 2009 CRF250r chassis and plastic with a 2001 CR250R Hand Built engine. Very nice!!!

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/2009-CR250-AF-,343024

Backgrounds, and maybe a sprocket. I will probably run it stock until i can really benefit from any performance increase. Its fast as hell stock.

i wouldn't let service honda weld scrap steel together, for what you pay for SH's services you would expect quality workmanship, but it looks like a monkey's done they're welds, yourt better off taking your own frame and engine to team trouble racing and getting them to a convertion for you, cheaper and much better quality.