Sign in to follow this  

Lookin' for some riding buds!!! -Portland

Sup guys? I am always looking for some one or groups to hit the hills with. I am in Beaverton, just 30 miles from the Tillamook hills. I'm 36, and maybe a B, B+ rider, not a crazy lunatic but can keep up with them if I need to. Just got a new KTM 300 and need to get busy with it. Have my own schedule so I can go during the week which is actually best for me. I just don't get out enough and sometime I have to go out by myself. Lookin' for others that just love the sport as I do and love to have fun. Thanks buds

Did you check out this thread? It might take you a while to get through, but they're always meeting up for rides!

David

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532989

Sup guys? I am always looking for some one or groups to hit the hills with. I am in Beaverton, just 30 miles from the Tillamook hills. I'm 36, and maybe a B, B+ rider, not a crazy lunatic but can keep up with them if I need to. Just got a new KTM 300 and need to get busy with it. Have my own schedule so I can go during the week which is actually best for me. I just don't get out enough and sometime I have to go out by myself. Lookin' for others that just love the sport as I do and love to have fun. Thanks buds

Thanks for the plug, David. Yep, post up on the "Looking..." thread and we'll get you in on our next ride. There's about 40 of us in our group (NW Dirt Riders). After you meet us, you can join our private forum. :p

Dont even waste your time reading that thread. Once you get to know some of us then you should go back and read it for entertainment purposes.

I'm in B-town also (near the traffic circle on Hart) and will be going for a break-in ride this week. Probably Wed. or Thurs. Feel free to invite yourself along.

Don't even waste your time reading that thread.

What he said! I've wasted enough time on there for the both of us.

There is somebody riding almost every weekend between the lot of us. Welcome to join us anytime.

Yea, I was scrollng through the thread and landed on page 1001 or something and a few guys were posting pics of hotties in thongs, and I though...":) My kinda group!"

Yea, I was scrollng through the thread and landed on page 1001 or something and a few guys were posting pics of hotties in thongs, and I though...":) My kinda group!"

We have an entire forum dedicated to that kind of thing...and it's private...and completely uncensored. :p

Luckily you missed the pages with those guys in thongs. Think twice before riding with them. :p

a few guys were posting pics of hotties in thongs, and I though...":) My kinda group!"

:p

You'll fit right in!

Luckily you missed the pages with those guys in thongs. Think twice before riding with them. :p

Do you mean this one of Rooster? :ride:

rooster_thong.jpg

• Like 1

I was going to look for that one but decided that I had seen it enough times already to do permament damage. Thanks for reminding me why I like having Rooster at least 1/2 mile ahead of me.

I was going to look for that one but decided that I had seen it enough times already to do permament damage. Thanks for reminding me why I like having Rooster at least 1/2 mile ahead of me.

I added some of the funnies that I had to the NWDR gallery...for posterity. :p

I too would like to join along in a ride. My riding buddies sold their bike and are too chicken sh%t to buy new ones with the slower economy. Riding this weekend with my wife but am open on spring break weekend! PM me or update the thread when and where!!!

Is that how you get into NWDR club, you have to ride with a g-string? I shouldnt give you guys any ideas. :ride:

I do want to know how you got him to do that, or what the story is.:p

I do want to know how you got him to do that, or what the story is.:p

Ec hoe's girl made me promise I'd never tell the whole story... the short version is...

I won, and I got to keep the undies :ride: .

Ec hoe's girl made me promise I'd never tell the whole story... the short version is...

I won, and I got to keep the undies :moon: .

What's funny is that the long version has none of those same elements in it... :p

...and a lot more of "Echo is pretty good with Photoshop". :ride:

Is that how you get into NWDR club, you have to ride with a g-string?

Nope, you just have to meet us for a ride or for lunch/dinner and we have to not hate you. :p

Regardless of where the thong came from it is WAY better than the naked dude on the bike/track at the FOX day at Washougal a few years ago...