Sign in to follow this  

Which Graphics?

I just got a 2006 yz250f and i was wondering if i could get some ideas for new graphics, what do all u guys think is the coolest for that bike?

The 50th anniversary yellow/black graphics from either factory effex or N'Style (forget offhand). Makes the Yami-haul look vintage and sick!

I really like the JGR graphics for the yamahas, or the Jlaw ones are sweet as well. If I were to buy new plastics and stuff I would probably go with the Jlaw style.

The 50th anniversary yellow/black graphics from either factory effex or N'Style (forget offhand). Makes the Yami-haul look vintage and sick!

I believe one industries makes the 50th aniversery kit for the yami.

This is my bike.(j-law kit)

HPIM1553.jpg

if I hadnt bought the J-Law kit I probably wouldve bought this

KIT-YA461-WH.jpg

If I owned a Yamaha or Honda I would get the One Industries 3000 kit.

KIT-YA461-TH.jpg

That one is nice. I myself wouldnt do any of the Monster or Red Bull ones. Simply because if Im going to advertise their product on my bike I should get a cut also. Same with auto dealer license plate frames.

I'm partial to Ride Industries.

IMG_2541_edited-1.jpg

Or you could be really different and get these from Europe.

moto-h.jpg

Yamaha-YZ-450F-Team-Replica.jpg

Nice graphics. I am starting to like the european graphics, where did you get the samples?

By the way, anyone know where you can get some enduro style or european style graphics?

Thanks!

Nice graphics. I am starting to like the european graphics, where did you get the samples?

By the way, anyone know where you can get some enduro style or european style graphics?

Thanks!

The black monster is what Yamaha sells in Europe as a special edition. You can get those straight from a Yamaha dealer in Europe.

The Red Bull are also for sale overseas. But not in the US, go figure.

Here is one website I found that sells both.

http://www.motoward.co.uk/catalog/default.php?cPath=440_62_56_445

I like the j law kit but I see it being like pro circuit kawi's, everybody at the track is going to have them. Im going to get some Decal Works T-3 semi-custom graphics for my white 09. They are going to have a "Caterpillar" logo on them.

I like the j law kit but I see it being like pro circuit kawi's, everybody at the track is going to have them. Im going to get some Decal Works T-3 semi-custom graphics for my white 09. They are going to have a "Caterpillar" logo on them.

You can find the monster kawi stuff in your dealership. I had to special order my j-law kit and they wouldnt make and ship it until they had 25 orders. So far ive been the only person ive seen with the kit. everyone ive talked to at the track said they hate lawrence but like the graphics. go figure.:)

Although after looking at the Ride Industries stuff I think I might go with a rockstar custom graphic.

After his ride at Daytona everyone will be jumping on the bandwagon cause we all know how that goes.

Those J-law graphics i think are the coolest i was gonna get those, but i found a realy good deal on a full yamaha of troy set on ebay for 50 bucks so i got those