Which Graphics?

I'm partial to Ride Industries.

IMG_2541_edited-1.jpg

Or you could be really different and get these from Europe.

moto-h.jpg

Yamaha-YZ-450F-Team-Replica.jpg

Nice graphics. I am starting to like the european graphics, where did you get the samples?

By the way, anyone know where you can get some enduro style or european style graphics?

Thanks!

Nice graphics. I am starting to like the european graphics, where did you get the samples?

By the way, anyone know where you can get some enduro style or european style graphics?

Thanks!

The black monster is what Yamaha sells in Europe as a special edition. You can get those straight from a Yamaha dealer in Europe.

The Red Bull are also for sale overseas. But not in the US, go figure.

Here is one website I found that sells both.

http://www.motoward.co.uk/catalog/default.php?cPath=440_62_56_445

I like the j law kit but I see it being like pro circuit kawi's, everybody at the track is going to have them. Im going to get some Decal Works T-3 semi-custom graphics for my white 09. They are going to have a "Caterpillar" logo on them.

You can find the monster kawi stuff in your dealership. I had to special order my j-law kit and they wouldnt make and ship it until they had 25 orders. So far ive been the only person ive seen with the kit. everyone ive talked to at the track said they hate lawrence but like the graphics. go figure.?