Cal City 3/11 - 3/15

I'm heading out to Cal City for a few days of tent camping and riding with a buddy.

I'm nursing a broken rib and he's a total beginner (on a quad) so we'll be taking it on the slow side. Having said that, if anyone wants to come out and join us please do! The more the merrier, we're friendly folks and always welcome others.

I'll be camping by the intersection of Esse and George. I'll have a silver Suburban w/white flatbed, a 250x and a black TRX250ex. I should be there and be set up by noon on Wednesday and plan on breaking down camp Sunday afternoon.

Hope to see some folks out there ?

Matt-

Off Esse? or? NOt sureif u have my current#. I think the one you had is history.

Current cell 661-510-4885 ~GUY

Yep, off Esse just further south of where you saw me last time. I'll be where George crosses Esse, 2 miles south of 20 Mule Team. I'll give you a call once I'm there to let you know how it is.

Damn wish I can go. Well have a good time and hopefully you dont freeze too much out there. If I can only convince my wife there is a beach there then she would have no problem with taking our first trip on our new motorhome there. ?

I'm heading out to Cal City for a few days of tent camping and riding with a buddy.

I'm nursing a broken rib and he's a total beginner (on a quad) so we'll be taking it on the slow side. Having said that, if anyone wants to come out and join us please do! The more the merrier, we're friendly folks and always welcome others.

I'll be camping by the intersection of Esse and George. I'll have a silver Suburban w/white flatbed, a 250x and a black TRX250ex. I should be there and be set up by noon on Wednesday and plan on breaking down camp Sunday afternoon.

Hope to see some folks out there ?

Matt-

Where is that relative to Borax Bills/Cal city MX?

Where is that relative to Borax Bills/Cal city MX?

Esse Rd is about 100 yards before Borax Bills. It is Marked with a normal green street sign.

I believe George Road is south on Esse. Oppisite side of the MX track and Borax Bills. It will be the 3rd big dirt Road that goes East/West about 2 miles down.

Someone please correct me if i am wrong. But im pretty sure i am correct.

Esse Rd is about 100 yards before Borax Bills. It is Marked with a normal green street sign.

I believe George Road is south on Esse. Oppisite side of the MX track and Borax Bills. It will be the 3rd big dirt Road that goes East/West about 2 miles down.

Someone please correct me if i am wrong. But im pretty sure i am correct.

I are 100% correct.

Hope to see some folks out there :ride:

Matt-

I will be heading out to CC Friday after work with my son and coming home on Sun. and will also be tent camping. I drive a dark blue 2500HD Chevy w/ a CRF450r and a CR85.

I will look for you guys as we will be camping near you on Esse Rd.

Weather looks like it will be great for this weekend. Looking forward to a good ride, some good food, and some Cold Beer and it looks like some cool people to enjoy it with,?

Nick,