Sign in to follow this  

quick video on me and the new bike riding

It is set for private.

Many wont join vimeo, and deal with the spam, to see your vid.

its a gopro cam motosports model

http://www.goprocamera.com/

for 200 bucks u really can't go wrong. I spent a week in the hospital in feb. and saw it in one of the MX mags, my girl and her mom got it for me (they know the way to my heart) its awesome. No wires, runs off 2gb memory cars and is the size of a tic tac box, looks big on the website for some reason but its tiny in real life.

if u look at the shadow in some of the shots u can see the cam, its comes with about 5 different ways to mount, on top of the helmet, on the side, on your bars u can mount it filming backwards or forwards with the same mount, even comes with a side mount so u could film a person riding next to you. I want to try that one so u can really see the pace a person is moving at, that track is all deep whoops so for it to be that stable is pretty amazing really u can't even tell how much I'm getting tossed around.

Looks good, very clear vid, what kind of set-up you running for the helmet cam?

they got it for me at one of the local MX shops I bet if u call around near u someone will have it right there so u can see it, it was actually the same price as ordering it online believe it or not.

Nice video and puddles:p

last time I checked I was riding a dirt bike:moon: lol