Sign in to follow this  

I had a dream..

Alright, normally I don't remember my dreams and if I do, I only remember a few seconds of them but lately, I've started to remember a little more and last night, I had a dream.

I dreamed (I was going to write dreamt which is correct but the f'ing spell checker had a fit)...

Anyway, I dreamED that I had a bike and that I was on somebody's land and that I got to ride. He even walked me over to some kind of clay pit where I went for a ride while the dude was watching and here's the thing, I rode pretty damn well. I even remember thinking "Damn! I'm ridin' pretty good"

I think I'm fuggin' loosin' it :p Hell, judging by my avatar, I've already lost it..

I need a hug...

They do? PM me for my address and you can send them to my house..

Come to think of it, don't you think I'd be better off sucking on a sprocket or something?

Dunno, I think drugs would have helped me...

Does that mean we all have to be on the same drug?

:p

I don`t mean any offense against the op.....But I think we need to keep the social threads in check......or at least stick in some Z stuff.....One moderator have all ready asked to keep this in the bonding thread. I for one is getting tired of the cursing and cussing.....So If you will please....... This is a Z forum..... Again no offense against the OP......:p:ride:

Erling

i asked nicely for you guys to keep it to the bonding thread.

that thread in itself should be moved but i havent done thinking you guys could keep it one spot.

last time im asking than im moving it to TS and will delete, and infract others made here.