Sign in to follow this  

Mhm Mx 3/8/09

What a blast we had this wknd!! Everybody rode hard & had a good time. We had about 25-30 riders altogether.If you did'nt make it out,you missed out!The weather was PERFECT! Some of the little one were trying out the new kiddie track,which includes a mini table top,they really seemed to like it. Congratulations to J.B. for finally clearing the mondo step up that we call "Heart Stopper"!! He's been wanting to do it and he did it yesterday,like 4 times!! AWESOME JOB!! Also,Congrats to J.S. for winning the "Dash 4 Cash" We will be out to the track next Sunday,if you need directions,p.m. me.........P.S. NO QUADS........:p

We had a great time and yes I'm proud of Jake showing those older boys how to jump the "heartstop" 1st! I had no idea he was ready to do it or I would have had the camera. Here's a pic from last week (different rider) now imagine a 11 year old 70lb rider on an 85. It's about a 75ft step up. Now he knows dear old Dad will expect it on every lap of his 30 minute training moto's (just kidding). I can't believe he said it was time right after finishing a 30 minute moto, I asked him to take a break 1st but he knew it was time especially with all the other 85 riders sitting there watching.

DSC03455.jpg

And congrats go out to Jack on winning the dash for cash, oh yeah thanks for taking me and Jake out for ice cream afterwards.

ya the weekend was a blast cant wait for sunday !!!! thanks everyone for the congrats for winnin the dash 4 cash.. i pulled a reed at daytona started in the back and got to the front. lol

On the start maybe you were trying to remember where you left your flip flops!!:p Maybe Charlotte found them out there somewhere?