Sign in to follow this  

Fork brace mounted low fender.

Can you mount a small fender on a fork brace? I dont need the fork brace for performance but will buy one if its a good fender mount.

Can you mount a small fender on a fork brace? I dont need the fork brace for performance but will buy one if its a good fender mount.

Good question Pete, but what bike do you have ? i have been looking for the same solution for a DR650, not much luck yet.

Mezo. :p

Sorry, Ive got an 08 DR650.

Ahh ok your looking for the same as me, ive searched for this one but not much luck so far, but i did find some usefull info here.

Not a DR650 but close :ride:

if your not doing it for performance whats the point, low fenders on a DR look fugly :p

If you really wanted to the best option would probably be to go to a hardware store and get some appropriate sized hose clamps that will fit your forks, small bolts, couple flat bits of steel and dental floss, then go all mcguyver on it

....... low fenders on a DR look fugly :p

I.....

"Fugly" is in the eye of the beholder! :moon:

Personally, I love my DR but by no means would I ever call it "a nice looking bike".

Damn, they must have a 1000 lil' folk with big ugly sticks in their hot lil' paws beating the living bejesus out those new DR650 critters before they leave the factory 'cos no matter what you do to them they're as butt ugly as a bike can get.

Great for what they are, but nonetheless BUTT :ride: UGLY!

low fenders on a DR look fugly :ride:

Well thats your opinion qwerty, not that the guy was asking for it eh :moon:

Man that moto looks sexy with a white frame (mental note)

if your not doing it for performance whats the point, low fenders on a DR look fugly :p

Really ? :ride:

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

not true but your "headlight" is

That's not his bike. He lives in australia and the registration plate is swedish. Despite that I agree with you. And it's not legal either, here in sweden.

....... BUT :)sex on wheels:banghead: it ain't

let me put it this way. If you saw that wouldn't you have the urge to wrap your legs around it and take it for a rough ride?

sex on wheels I rest my case....