Sign in to follow this  

Could I get some pics of your 230's exhaust

Im trying to decide what to do about the exhaust on my 230 and would liketo see pics of everyones exhaust. Full, slip-on and modded stock. also opinions of your exhaust would be great.

thanks

Brad

nobody got a 230??

I DO! I took the baffle out of my stock exhaust and drilled 5 3/8 holes in the spark arrester. Have you done any other mods?

no it is completely stock. did you do the airbox mod and jets along with the exhaust mod??

ya i did the airbox and exhaust mod and put a 15 tooth sprocket on it

I scored a 14 tooth sprocket off of ebay today, it is a sunstar. I also said mine was all stock but the baffle has been removed but the sa has not been drilled. The snorkel and fuel mixture screw cap is still there. I also have my jets on the way too

those mods will make a pretty good difference in the power of your bike. and ya your exhuast will be louder and sound way cooler

did you have to get a new chain with the 15 tooth sprocket or did it adjust out enough?

Here is a pic of my exhaust

P1030343.jpg

It's an FMF Q pipe. I'm not sure how it compares with other pipes. I've done most of the mods from the sticky. You are really going to like the way your bike runs.

Here is the link to my garage.

did you have to get a new chain with the 15 tooth sprocket or did it adjust out enough?

i put a 14 tooth sprocket on mine and the stock chain fit