Sign in to follow this  

Slopfest fun...

Some of you might look at these pix in horror. We had a blast. Great group of talented fast guys. I took the 125 with a studded knob and it once again proved to be an excellent choice. I love that little chain saw for this kind of stuff...

Don't leave your rig unlocked in redneck country...

487913853_nscQf-L.jpg

Me (center) Jake (right)

487915514_6Jirm-L.jpg

487917566_a2ZSj-L.jpg

487937595_5aLZD-L.jpg

487973610_ZHNxQ-L.jpg

Yes, there is a bike there...

487974423_EfQdp-L.jpg

487980834_xvENa-L.jpg

487985201_jAJsH-L.jpg

7553915_M88oh#488101948_hQWEq

488104328_2zUiy-L.jpg

488103509_PUh7f-L.jpg

At the lunch break AA Jason was betting people he could ride their bikes up this nasty snotty hill by the trucks. He got my 125 over in one try but the WR250 with the trials tire never made it out. As usual with pix this is much steeper than it looks.

488103448_mKJC8-L.jpg

Great day. :p

There were several people with trials tires. I passed buddy Jake on a hill he was in third going backwards on.

Is it me or has it quiet end down on here a bit seems to less posts :p anyway great pics Ride sounds like you had the best tyre out the bunch :thumbsup

Now when you scheduling a trail upkeep trip to keep the ruts from getting too nasty and risk losing the trail to environmental whiners? :p

Looks like I'm not the only one that likes riding enough to ride in the snow! Just how many Husky's do you have? lol seems like you've got one of each - color me HUSKY RED with envy!

Now when you scheduling a trail upkeep trip to keep the ruts from getting too nasty and risk losing the trail to environmental whiners? :p

We did distribute mud from the top of the hill more towards the bottom. Does that count.

Just how many Husky's do you have? lol seems like you've got one of each - color me HUSKY RED with envy!

A small pile. Love them huskys. CR125, TXC450, TE/SM610 Got everything covered.

Well I'm moving up your way here next week Ride. If you ever need someone to test out those Husky's for ya let me know! I don't think my Yamaha is making the trip with me (figured leaving it here would be more motivation to buy my Husky!).

I'm likin' the terrain; muddy. It beats the hell outta' the foot of snow on my trails :ride:

Luckily I can live vicariously through the photos.

I like the signature btw, K :p

~Tator