Sign in to follow this  

Fender Splint

After riding mx yesterday with a fender bag full of tools my fender is now like a wacky noodle on the highway. I saw a z owner with a piece of metal screwed on his fender where can I get one?

Easier said than done but make this one yourself:thumbsup: Should be a few simple cuts and holes to be drilled.

Anyone ever try one on an Acerbis SM front fender? Not that it needs one, but it might look nice and add a place to mount a bag, camera, light..... what ever.

Acerbis Fender Brace: Aluminum....

I know because I have one sitting in the den.

I see links and pics of the Acerbis fender brace...but no one seems to actually be selling them anymore. I.E. there's a pic but no button to add to cart....no current price...etc. I had one on my '86 XT350. Worked great.

like a wacky noodle

:p:ride: i miss the bonding thread already

Acerbis Fender Brace: Aluminum....

I know because I have one sitting in the den.

would you sell

Yeah, I know they could get it. I did look, but it's not listed in their suppliers' catalog.

The TT store had st special order it for me. No biggie really...just call them up.

would you sell

Good question. But I think I will hold onto it. It is part of the kit I have been slowly assembling with dreams of doing the TAT or at least the western portions of the TAT.