Sign in to follow this  

Need a helmet.

got a link to a good helmet, cheap on closeout. I am looking at spending under $100, $50-$75 actually.

thanks, I guess I should have made myself more clear. got a link to a specific helmet, maybe one that you are currently using, a deal that you got. I haven't bought a helmet in a long time. Currently have an HJC, would like something lighter if possible.

I was just on BTO. I can find helmets, just don't know what's good and what ain't, so to speak. Hard for me to buy a helmet without trying them on, and the dealers don't have squat. So, I was taking your word for it.:p

The deal I got recently is no longer available, but there's generally some of the best deals going...here and here.:p

As long as it's DOT and Snell rated you should be fine safety wise, but fit is a very personal thing when it comes to helmets.

Even a new HJC will fit different than an older helmet from the same manufacturer.

So if you can, you should try some on locally just to get your size locked down for each brand of helmet.

I got my Thor Force from BTO sports.

110 bucks shipped to my door in two days.

Great fit, great helmet.

260 dollar helmet for less then half? cant beat it.

just got this helmet, bes thing i have ever put over my head. Super comfterable very cool safe and also has great looks. dont hesitate dude even if its $ its worth it.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/2007-BELL-MOTO-8-HELMET-DEUCE/?catalogId=100748&words=bell+moto8&srchHistoryURL=pb2bvag5||words~bell%20moto8^parentCategoryID~category_root^categoryID~1^categoryName~Dirt

I don't stock any at the moment, but I can get Zeus brand and Zox brand helmets from some of my suppliers. They retail for $59.99 and up for off road styles. All are DOT approved. Find a dealer (like me) that can get them and you might find them on sale and get an even better deal.

IDK if you ever use motoworldracing.com but they sent me a 15 dollar off e coupon and they have a KBC DRT-X for fifty bones on clearance. Ended up being like 44 after shipping. Im thinking these are around 150 normally... but idk

helmet.jpg

check out the Scorpion VX17 at motorcycle-superstore.com. Nice helmets and on clearance for $59.99. I almost bought one. My street helmet is a Scorpion. Great bang for the buck helmets. They fit me perfect.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/4/19/222/2065/CITEM/Scorpion-VX-17-Geronimo-Helmet-Closeouts.aspx

I just picked up a Bell Moto8 at Ironpony. It was like 60% off. Light, comfy, tons of vents, extra cheek pads, spare visor and a really really nice bag.

motorcyclecloseouts.com has a bunch of deals on the moto 8's too. They are a little more than you want to spend though :p

IDK if you ever use motoworldracing.com but they sent me a 15 dollar off e coupon and they have a KBC DRT-X for fifty bones on clearance. Ended up being like 44 after shipping. Im thinking these are around 150 normally... but idk

helmet.jpg

49.99 at Rocky Mountain ATV got one myself

49.99 at Rocky Mountain ATV got one myself

yeah snell and dot i couldnt pass on the price... idk about the camo its the same i got but well see when it shows up.