Jlaw Missed Op

Daytona would have been the perfect chance for Jason to apollogise to his sponsors,fellow riders,AMA for his behavior.Make a statment that he is going to put his head on striat and come back a new guy.

This kid has talent.He needs a PR person too!

Daytona would have been the perfect chance for Jason to apollogise to his sponsors,fellow riders,AMA for his behavior.Make a statment that he is going to put his head on striat and come back a new guy.

This kid has talent.He needs a PR person too!

He sure as hell doesn't need to apologize the ones that dropped him.

I am sure he's already made amends with the sponsors who are still with him.

He has not apologized to the FANS, but he really doesn't have to.

He thanked his sponsors when he put them on the podium at the biggest supercross race of the year in the 450 class. He had his problems in the past but for him to get the fastest lap in practice and then finish in 2nd speaks volumes for his sponsors especially since he isn't on a factory team.

i was kinda honestly hoping he would get on there and talk trash.

Personally im tired of the same old, B/S scripted speech.

how about some personality, some individualisim.

let him be who he is, a great rider that has his fate in his own hands.

i was kinda honestly hoping he would get on there and talk trash.

Personally im tired of the same old, B/S scripted speech.

how about some personality, some individualisim.

let him be who he is, a great rider that has his fate in his own hands.

this isn't the time for him to be trash talking.....

his back is against the wall.......finishing second was the best thing that could have happened to him......

he needs to keep his yap shut if he doesnt have anything nice to say......make sure he doesnt do anything stupid.....and follow up last week with another top five this week....

this isn't the time for him to be trash talking.....

his back is against the wall.......finishing second was the best thing that could have happened to him......

he needs to keep his yap shut if he doesnt have anything nice to say......make sure he doesnt do anything stupid.....and follow up last week with another top five this week....

X2:thumbsup:

Press conference.......Reed, JLaw, Milsapps

JLaw just exudes brilliance. I really like watching him play with his hair. Seemed like all 3 of them were nervous.

millsaps is kinda funny at the end of that vid lol

millsaps is kinda funny at the end of that vid lol

I was hoping he would say something else and see if he could push JLaw's buttons. He had him a lil worked up ? 2 guys sitting up there that knew they did something wrong to get on the podium. :ride::moon:

Press conference.......Reed, JLaw, Milsapps

JLaw just exudes brilliance. I really like watching him play with his hair. Seemed like all 3 of them were nervous.

Im pretty certain that the little laughs from reed and milsapps werent laughing with jlaw, rather laughing at him

Im pretty certain that the little laughs from reed and milsapps werent laughing with jlaw, rather laughing at him

I kind of sensed that too.....look at Reed during that interview when JLaw is talking.......?