Sign in to follow this  

New 2007 CRF450R OTD Prices?

I will be buying my first 4t, coming off my 01 CR250 that I rode 1 season after getting back into MX. Anyone have any recent OTD prices on these? I live in NJ, so will be looking to buy in PA/NY/DE from a dealer that is cool with the sales tax. I see one on Ebay in NJ that would probably go for around $5500 with tax and everything else. I would think I should look to spend around $5000 or so, right?

Pd 6k even OTD for my 07 4 months ago. I got 2k off that for trading in my 05. I was happy at $4000.01 outta the checking account :p.

Some think I didn't do so good, but that 05 was well used since late 04 off-road, and used bikes are selling slow.

I'm gonna try to hit a few dealer on tuesday and I'll ask for you. I'm in S.Jersey and also looking for the best deal. I'm gonna go with a 250 though. I haven't rode in 15 years so want to start off easy. Not that the 250 is slow or anything but you know what I mean. By the way where are you located?

I'm gonna try to hit a few dealer on tuesday and I'll ask for you. I'm in S.Jersey and also looking for the best deal. I'm gonna go with a 250 though. I haven't rode in 15 years so want to start off easy. Not that the 250 is slow or anything but you know what I mean. By the way where are you located?

I live in North Jersey actually about 30 min from Hanover Honda mentioned above. I never heard of them before (I'm from PA originally and not too familiar w/ this area) and will likely give them a call in a day or so.

There are two 07 in Chesterfield County (just outside Richmond) VA they are asking $4,500.00 new. I think you can pick one up OTD from them for that.

Yes he lives in nj And that is with tax. Or go to Staten island power sports. I got an 08 yz250f at a great price and no tax. Ask for Mario. They sell Yami,Honda and Suzuki.

• Like 1

Yes he lives in nj And that is with tax. Or go to Staten island power sports. I got an 08 yz250f at a great price and no tax. Ask for Mario. They sell Yami,Honda and Suzuki.

Thanks for the tip on Hanover Powersports! Just signed paperwork for $4900 OTD on an 07 CRF450R. The guy was really cool. I couldn't believe that other dealers didn't at least show interest when I said "I WILL be buying a CRF450R over the next couple weeks". It is technically my Dad's new bike (no tax), which means the dealer gets more money from me than your friend...but I reckon I got a fair deal.

I now have A LOT of research to do...the last 4t I owned was my first bike; a 1986 XR80!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See it pays to shop around. I'm looking for an 09 crf250 and maybe I'll check them out. Did you happen to see any prices for it? Who do recommmend I ask for? I'd appreciate any info.

I think they didn't have any prices on any bikes, which is kinda cool when you offer nearly $3K less than what was originally the price. I worked with Steve R. I wasn't looking for a 250, but I did see a brand new CR125! Cool to see for sure, w/ nice flat black Honda pipe and all!

Where did you get it.

Jeez, read my other posts in this thread!; I already gave you good gas for introducing me to Hanover Powersports!

Sorry been in kinda daze the past few days. My friend that got his from hanover is a TT member. I hope he does not read this post you got a little better deal.Do you ever ride at Etown.